This role will be reporting to our Head of Software Development. The main duties will be on user interface development as well as tangent UX and workflow. They will also be responsible for the interaction of multiple highly qualified professional user groups and assets to structure and implement their requirements to ensure the maximum user experience.
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3 years working experience in UI Development
- Proven track record in developing user-centred and interactive interfaces
- Solid experience in Responsive Web design (RWD)
- Experience in Linux, Python, React, Angular, Node.js or similar technologies
- Experience with IDEs such as PyCharm, Visual Studio Code, ReactIDE, etc.
- Experience with development tools such asGIT, CI and issue tracking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Previous exposure to software development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience with Apache, NGINX and other web servers is also advantageous
- Knowledge of financial products such as derivatives is also an advantage
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to build something significant without the constraints of management layers.
- State of the art technology on an exciting new project in an extremely fast-growing sector.
This role is to be based at out of our Hong Kong office. GFO-X is an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Competitive benefits included.